HiddenMist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

squee byebye

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
squire

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-04

squee byebye Empty
PostSubject: squee byebye   squee byebye EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 2:06 am

ok,

so i havent been in game at all lately, and i realize that this server isnt what i'm looking for.

it's a bit too easy to get stuff, and the economy in the server is completely out of wack as well as skills and character balancing. it's not the same l2 that i enjoy. there's no strategy in this kind of server. basically if you put in more time, you get more stuff without any of the challenges. everything runs off mantras which are not regulated at all. being able to get full s80 gear +6 and a +8 s80 weapon in the first 2 days of playing just aint right.

anyway, i'd like to let you guys know that i really did like this clan, and met some cool people. you guys even helped me with my homework! (paper got written well, btw). i'm sad to leave you guys, but the game just isnt what i'm looking for. I'm going to try out some different private servers where I can work the economy better.

i've dedicated my account to anna, and she has access to them.

i also have a third account with 2 porters that you guys are welcome to use publicly. one needs 2 more levels for gatechant, the other is a lowbie.

good luck to everyone in reaching your in-game goals and it's been a pleasure. :)
-squee
Back to top Go down
Spica

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Comments : </3
Registration date : 2009-11-28

squee byebye Empty
PostSubject: Re: squee byebye   squee byebye EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 5:49 am

Good bye, Squee. It was good playing with you and having you in the clan. I'm sorry that this game wasn't what you were looking for, and I hope you find something that you like.

*laughs* But don't let whatever you go to distract you too much from your work.

Also, thank you very much for your accounts. I will try to put everything to good use.
Back to top Go down
Devskee

Devskee

Male
Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2010-01-28

squee byebye Empty
PostSubject: Re: squee byebye   squee byebye EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:47 am

sorry to see you go, but I'm sorry to say that the armors we all (Vesper) have are by no means "end game armors". There is an NPC called Aonix that has 'ancient' armors that have crazy bonuses. These do not require mantras. (mantras are the currency of the noobs)

If you can get an ancient armor in less than 4 months without donating you are a GOD.

You should look into that... and ask more questions

All the best!
Back to top Go down
squire

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-04

squee byebye Empty
PostSubject: update   squee byebye EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:55 am

hi. just came to check in and see that everyones doing well.

update on my l2 life if anyone cares:
- i started on a server called Frintezza on their 10x retail server. the game itself is great, and it is what i'm looking for, but the clans there are nothing compared to HM. granted it's because i'm a total noob on the server, but in the few days ive been there, i've made a spoiler and buffbox, nearly at second class change, with the money to gear one of them up in top C. ^^

if you guys ever get bored of l2d, consider coming to the lower rate server where things are a lot more balanced, and the economy actually functions properly. :) otherwise, i hope you guys are doing well, and having lots of fun in game. :D

-squee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

squee byebye Empty
PostSubject: Re: squee byebye   squee byebye Empty

Back to top Go down

squee byebye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HiddenMist :: Public Section :: General Chat-
Jump to: