HiddenMist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything we want, you say?

Go down 
+16
Shadi
Yuan
Jyllia
Shorty
Spica
Smokey
Alundra
Shiro
Carentec
Kranis
Sarin
Scree
Sphero09
JoAgEr
Makenshi
Kei
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Smokey

Smokey

Number of posts : 16
Class : Ghost Sentinel
Registration date : 2009-12-09

Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:34 pm

Meh, too busy with school atm >,< Thank God Imma be a rich mofo when I grow up =P
Shorty's working his ass off, but I'll kick him in the butt and tell him to show his face around here Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_wink

And how's it hanging across the big blue sea?
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Class : EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Getting along pretty well for myself, work full time now so money is starting to flow in, done with school and stuff, basicly all tehre is left to do is chill and have fun outside work hours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenmist.phpbb9.com
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm

Neat
Back to top Go down
Alundra

Female
Number of posts : 4
Class : BladeDancer
Registration date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:10 am

Makenshi wrote:
Getting along pretty well for myself, work full time now so money is starting to flow in, done with school and stuff, basicly all tehre is left to do is chill and have fun outside work hours Very Happy

all to do id chill? wahhhh lucky Sushisi Smile

but i also have atm a few days free time, soon im lvl 80 muhahaha with my main Smile my PP goes 76 Wink

so i hope i get it in these next days Wink
Back to top Go down
Scree

Scree

Male
Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 7:24 pm

Holy crap it's Smokey! Long time no see there....
Back to top Go down
Carentec

Carentec

Male
Number of posts : 65
Class : Titan
Registration date : 2009-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:18 pm

I just notice something, I'm the second eldest on this forum! Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_eek Hahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spica

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Comments : </3
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:29 pm

o3o; I think I'm the youngest.

*points at you all* OLD! ALL OF YOU ARE OLD!
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Male
Number of posts : 12
Class : numbercruncher
Registration date : 2010-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Makenshi wrote:
Smokey! nice!, How are you man? and where the hell is shorty? lol

... "surprise" Razz
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 4:33 pm

/slur

Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_cheers Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_cheers Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_cheers Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_cheers Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:55 pm

My fav duo =D

You should really consider joining us again, if you not too busy IRL of course Razz
Back to top Go down
Shorty

Shorty

Male
Number of posts : 12
Class : numbercruncher

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Makenshi wrote:
My fav duo =D

You should really consider joining us again, if you not too busy IRL of course Razz

I would definately consider, however, that would depend on the game though.
L2 is so not me, so think you can compromise a little there?
Back to top Go down
Spica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:22 am

We actually tried a lot of different games before L2. In the end, we all got pretty frustrated with searching. L2 seemed to have the most people that wanted to come, so we ended up just going there and whoever wanted to come, came. And since it has majority and since we already started, I don't think anyone really wants to go through the trouble of finding another game. D; Sorry man.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:31 am

Doh, nobody knows the 11th commandment? Thou shall RO?
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am

Could anybody tell me where to get what to play L2, and what server you're all on etc, so I can give it a shot?
Cheerio
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 am

http://www.lineage2dreams.com

Our server's main site.

To download the game :
http://www.gamershell.com/download_44070.shtml

(Once installed you dont need to update it in anyway, except with the server patch)

To download the server's patch :
http://www.lineage2dreams.com/L2Dreams.Gracia.Final.2.7.exe

To create an account:

When youre ingame just write the account name and password you want, if it doesnt exist yet, it will be created
Example:

Acc: bobalouf
pass: supwiggah

If the account 'bobalouf' never existed before it will be created with the password 'supwiggah', if it existed before, it will give an error message on the greyed section on the botom of the screen.

After that just create the char with the create button as usual and get the name/race/look you want and start having fun!

If you get any problem getting thru any of these steps, let us know we'll help you out.

Edit:

Minimum system requirements:

Operating System Windows®️ XP/Vista Windows®️ XP/Vista
CPU (Processor) Intel®️ Pentium®️ 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent Intel®️ Pentium®️ 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent
RAM (Memory) 512 MB of RAM or more 1 GB of RAM or more
Optical Drive DVD-ROM Drive DVD-ROM Drive
Graphics Card NVIDIA®️ FX 5700 or ATI™️ Radeon®️ 9600 video card or better NVIDIA®️ FX 6600 or ATI™️ x800 or better video card or better
HDD Space 10GB or higher 12GB or higher
Audio DirectX®️ 9.0c compatible sound card
DirectX®️ 9.0c compatible sound card
Internet Connection 56K Internet Connection Broadband Internet Connection

If you need to update your graphic card driver:

http://www.lineage2.com/pds/pds_vga.html

Last edited by Makenshi on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 am

Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Herz
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Smokey wrote:
Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Herz

updated previous post with more details.
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:01 pm

My frikking god I hate .rar files <,< The downloading aready took like an hour, and 'thas been unpacking for about 15 minutes already now lol. . . Ah well, patience never has been one of my shining characteristics XD
Back to top Go down
Spica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:12 pm

@ Smokey - *laughs* I actually planned on playing an RO server on the side of L2. But then L2 got freakishly addicting and school got unreasonably bitchy. So I can't. xD; Sorry! </3
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Could anybody enlighten me a bit in the world of L2? Cuz for now I just finished smacking up Gremlins and now I am killing wolves or sumthing while being an ugly orc (why can orcs make monks btw, that just doesnt make sense. . .) Anyhow, is there also a way to PM people IG or something like that?

Cheerio

PS: My ugly Orc is named Dhamkhari
PSS: Nvm the orc. . . orcs are lame. . . making a Dark Elf thingy for now I guess. . . Those Kameal thingies look rather... weird btw
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Hahaha

Well on this server, the "start" will be fast, but the endgame is kinda long, which is okay.

When you start with any race

I recommend you do the "Gremlin Quest" which is, talk to Newbie Helper, click the ? box, balblablablabla kill gremlin until you get the gem, get back to newbie helper, talk to the npc beside it, get another reward, select the option of the closest town (if your a dark elf(DE) it would be the Dark Elf village, type '/unstuck' to warp out to the closest town,

Find the newbie helper there, talk to him to get again a reward mostly composed of Soulshots/spiritshots (those things are like drugs for your character in L2, they double dmg output and shorten cast speed of magic, so they are a must wherever you go.

Upon getting those shots, find the Newbie buffer (Looks like a cat), click all the buffs, then read the description of each by overing your mouse over the icon, and so next time you'll see which ones are useless for you class. For example, if your a mage, Attack speed is not that usefull, but Empower which gives more matk, is usefull..etc..

After that find another blue-ish cat, if your still at the newb spawn, or if your in town, pop the map (Alt-m) and head over to the weapon/armor shop, buy the wooden set +shoes and gloves for fighters, and Devotion set for mages, after that buy the best staff or sword, depending on your class again, drag n drop your shots into your skillbar and right click on them so they become a bit more grey. After that, they will always usethemselves so you dont have to worry abotu them, except to make sure you always have some left. Normally with the "Gremlin Quest" rewards you get enough shots to get to level 20, (D Grade equip unlocks). After your geared and buffed, talk to he gatekeeper, select Low level zone (or something like that) look on top of the window you should see "Cave of Trials" in the list, go there, rape things until your lvl 20-25.

Skill window is alt-K
map is alt-M
system window is alt-X
character info is alt-T
Inventory is alt-V or TAB key

You can use F1 to F12 for skills in your bar,
alt-1 to alt- = for the 2nd bar
alt-numpad number for 3rd bar

If you dont see the 2nd and 3rd bar (which is kind of like the battlemode in RO) you'll notice near the "1" in the first bar there is a ">>" button near it, click it and it will expand to show the 2nd, and then 3rd bar.

As for monk, monks are an orc class because they use their Shamanic beleif to invoque spirit of different animals to change their fighting style. Rabbit for more attack speed and walk speed, hawk for more crit etc...
Monks are very good for 1vs1 combat.
Back to top Go down
Jyllia

Jyllia

Male
Number of posts : 134
Class : Archmage

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:39 pm

[It seems that Makenshi was faster than me, but I post the reply anyway, i hope it may help you !]

Hello Smokey,

I haven't enough time to write a full guide, but the following links may help you a bit to get used to the game Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_biggrin (there are also lots of useful guides on the official website).

Interface guide
Commands guide

Moreover, remember to buy soulshots and blessed spiritshots that match your weapon grade. You can wear D grade at level 20, C at level 40, B at 52, A at 61, S at 76, S80 at 80 and S84 at 84 of course. They allow you to deal more damage. To activate them, put them in your shortcuts, then make a right click. Soulshots (SS) are for physical attacks and skills, Blessed Spiritshots (BSPS) are for magical ones.

You can also see that buffers are in each town. I'd suggest you to choose the auto fighter or mage buffs at the bottom of the window, then add all resistances, and Prophecy of Wind as a fighter, or Chant of Victory or Prophecy of Water as a mage.

To farm, the gatekeepers' level zones are quite good. It indicates the areas where you can get enough xp.

This is a very simple answer, but I hope it will help you a little bit to start ! Good luck with this awesome game Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Spica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:15 pm

*laughs* Heyheyhey now. Don't diss the Kamaels, mine is going to be buffing you a lot!
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:20 am

Well, got my ass to lvl 30, Dark Elf Paulus (or something like that) Knight (and gawd do those dark elf fems have gigantic boobs =O).

I have a few questions now tho;

Is there a way to get rid of those death debuffs?
Where do I buy those buff items for D-items? (nvm, found this <,< I officially suck as off now. . .)
How does that dualswords shite work? Can't find anything on it. . .

Last edited by Smokey on Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spica

Female

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 6:32 am

*grins* You like the boobs? I have a Blade Dancer that you might like to meet. /shotinthefaceseveraltimesinarow

1. Yes. Recovery Scrolls can be purchased at the Grocery Shop, I believe. Buy them in accordance to your Grade.

3. This depends on your class. Find your skill window, hit 'Passive'. The weapon mastery and armor mastery that you have is the best for you.

Also, I am currently on MSN, although working. Feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything we want, you say?   Anything we want, you say? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything we want, you say?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HiddenMist :: Public Section :: General Chat-
Jump to: