HiddenMist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.

Go down 
+3
Makenshi
Spica
Dr Gensai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Gensai

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-12-12

I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. Empty
PostSubject: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:27 pm

Good evening fellow Hidden Mist Villagers? Villagees. Villagers.

My name's Dr Gensai, and I was invited here by Mizu. I wanted to inform you that yes; the server is down. Rika was scammed alongside around 10 - 12 other clients. So; the Riverside Ravers have transfered over to Amistr-RO. If you'd like to join us; we'd be more than happy to accomdate all of you into our welcome arms. Or provided you wish to still, we'd love to ally with the Hidden Mist Village. I can't wait to hear from you all. I was wondering when you'd be able to contact me again; infact I'm a bit confused as to how you found my email to begin with :p but ninja's will be ninjas.

-Dr Gensai

*EDIT* I suggest you download www.ragray.net through the use of bittorent. it allows for the universal installer for most servers. Then you can use this patch to join us on Amistr.

http://install.amistr.net/

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Spica

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Comments : </3
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:41 pm

xD Holy fuck, man.

I was just looking at that server.

Get out of my head. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Dr Gensai

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 pm

Spica wrote:
xD Holy fuck, man.

I was just looking at that server.

Get out of my head. ;w;

I'm a Doctor. I'm in everyone's head.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Class : EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Hey Doc!

So glad you accepted the invitation Very Happy

And yeah we're gona look into it, Perona is having some net issue atm and im leaving soon for Florida, so I don't know when we will be able to officialy join, but we'll keep in touch to let you know.

Besides, I'm Mizu if you're wondering.

If you want I can create a usergroup for your members so we can talk in the more "private" section of this forum hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenmist.phpbb9.com
Dr Gensai

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:15 am

Makenshi wrote:
Hey Doc!

And yeah we're gona look into it, Perona is having some net issue atm and im leaving soon for Florida, so I don't know when we will be able to officialy join, but we'll keep in touch to let you know.

If you want I can create a usergroup for your members so we can talk in the more "private" section of this forum hehe.

Thank you for your invitation as it is most welcome. I'll see if I can get the rest of my members active on a forum again. Enjoy your trip to Florida.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Dr Gensai wrote:
Makenshi wrote:
Hey Doc!

Thank you for your invitation as it is most welcome. I'll see if I can get the rest of my members active on a forum again. Enjoy your trip to Florida.

Thanks! and I joined it yesterday to try it out, seems nice to me so far, I started leveling my priest, didn't have a lot of time so I could only get to 93 or something.

I also think Tjakko (AKA Joager) will also try it out, ditto for Anna/Spica as far as I remember. So we should be able to give you a clear answer on what's going to happen with us soon. Although if we join or not the server does not take away the invitation to share the forum.

Take care of yourself and same for your members Wink
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

Number of posts : 16
Class : Ghost Sentinel
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 3:21 pm

So, 's anybody playing on this server or another?
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 5:07 pm

We recently moved to Lineage2, due to being bored or RO a bit, although I think Spica still goes in there to kill time. And I beleive Gensai would still be there, he's a nice fella so if you want to play there, look for him if you want a nice guild.

If your interested in L2 though, let us know too, we'd be glad to have more people with us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shiro
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Shiro

Male
Number of posts : 130
Class : Overlord

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 3:03 am

LIES! im not bored of RO >.>
Back to top Go down
Smokey

Smokey

Number of posts : 16
Class : Ghost Sentinel
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:59 am

Meh, can't get myself to like L2. . . So, y'all stop that and start playing RO again damnit!! I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Male
Class : Resident Ghost
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:50 pm

Since my new computer is now setup, I should be joining you guys in L2 some time next month.
I might not be as active at that time because mid terms are coming up as well.
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:33 am

Alright np, and welcome back! =)
Back to top Go down
Sphero09

Sphero09

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Sigh...why oh why do I keep reading this forum... I have no choice but to try out Amistr now...but not L2, don't have enough time for that...yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.   I have found the Hidden Mist Village!  It was well hidden. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have found the Hidden Mist Village! It was well hidden.
Page 1 of 1