HiddenMist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!

Go down 
+3
IAceI
Spica
Released
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IAceI

Male
Number of posts : 967
Registration date : 2010-04-17

Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:19 am

soooooooooo HM meeting in sunday? ^^
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male
Number of posts : 1336
Class : EVERYTHING!
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:36 am

'would be cool for sure Wink

All regroup in TS with the game on? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenmist.phpbb9.com
IAceI

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:39 am

Makenshi wrote:

i already got the game. and i think this weekend i will be able to play at your hours ^^

PS. whoever steal my Ashe or Fiddlesticks is dead!
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:48 am

IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:

i already got the game. and i think this weekend i will be able to play at your hours ^^

Ashe is the only hero that I bought, but I often play Morgana, Ashe and I plan on playing Anivia and Sona(buffer/healer ftw). but they cost wayy to much for me at the moment.
Back to top Go down
IAceI

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:51 am

Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:

Ashe is the only hero that I bought, but I often play Morgana, Ashe and I plan on playing Anivia and Sona(buffer/healer ftw). but they cost wayy to much for me at the moment.

well most of the time i play as fiddlesticks cause everyone choose ashe Sad and yes i bought her Smile but i plan to buy Pantheon and or Xin Zhao.
Back to top Go down
Angela

Angela

Male
Number of posts : 404
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:

I play amumu,blitzcrank, morgana and Taric most of the time. My main used to be morgana for a long while but I started playing different champions.

friend me on the NA LoL under the name "Lanamelk" (without the quotation marks)

Felen and Angela were already taken at the time.
Back to top Go down
IAceI

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 pm

my name in the NA server is AceyZ. after some maches i saw a champion named Master Yi going very good. i am thinking to buy him and test Smile
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:49 pm

IAceI wrote:
my name in the NA server is AceyZ. after some maches i saw a champion named Master Yi going very good. i am thinking to buy him and test Smile

According to Kari hes one of the best DDs in the game, and in my experience he has raped most game he was on.
Back to top Go down
IAceI

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:32 am

Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:

According to Kari hes one of the best DDs in the game, and in my experience he has raped most game he was on.

i tried him. if you have many items he can drop a tower in like 10 seconds alone
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 10:08 am

IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:

i tried him. if you have many items he can drop a tower in like 10 seconds alone

Yeah, me and Kari lost a game because he was backdooring our base
Back to top Go down
IAceI

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 am

Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:

i tried Twisted Fate too and he is really fun champion too play. it reminds me of my trickster Smile
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:04 pm

IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:

i tried Twisted Fate too and he is really fun champion too play. it reminds me of my trickster Smile

We should try to play some games together this weekend.
Back to top Go down
IAceI

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

i think this weekend i will be able to stay late to play with you guys
Back to top Go down
Released

Released

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:
Makenshi wrote:
IAceI wrote:

We should try to play some games together this weekend.

How bout finding a new Lineage 2 server to play on...?
Back to top Go down
IAceI

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 pm

well i got bored of l2 but if you guys want to play i will
Back to top Go down
Released

Released

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:11 pm

IAceI wrote:
well i got bored of l2 but if you guys want to play i will

I would actually love to go back.. but only with people who would like to aswell.. and im not talking bout dreams.. Im talking bout starting over completely
Back to top Go down
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Male
Number of posts : 654
Class : Shillien knight/Templar/Dragonknight/Lancer
Comments : One-Clan-Under-Moon-and-Star
Currently playing:
Drakensang Online
(Server: Grimmag
IGN: Akaviri);
TERA, on europe servers,
Dark Souls 2.
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:44 pm

I've already started playing L2 from a fresh start on sunrise.lv, that's where I started to play L2, the server was off for about 2 years, but now it's back Smile.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gvido29
squire

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:41 pm

this might be a bit of a stretch, but... starcraft 2 clan? :D

im on NA server, "squire" character code is 959 i think (either 959 or 595, i forget.)
Back to top Go down
Makenshi
Mizu Kage
Mizu Kage
Makenshi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:58 am

squire wrote:
this might be a bit of a stretch, but... starcraft 2 clan? Very Happy

im on NA server, "squire" character code is 959 i think (either 959 or 595, i forget.)

Yo squire, people at work forced me to buy Starcraft 2, so maybe we can hit a few games together here and there Wink If you want I'll add you back to the member list so you can see the others parts of the forum again, since you've came back and seem alive Wink
Back to top Go down
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Male
Number of posts : 654
Class : Shillien knight/Templar/Dragonknight/Lancer
Comments : One-Clan-Under-Moon-and-Star
Currently playing:
Drakensang Online
(Server: Grimmag
IGN: Akaviri);
TERA, on europe servers,
Dark Souls 2.
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Makenshi wrote:
If you want I'll add you back to the member list so you can see the others parts of the forum again, since you've came back and seem alive Wink
Yeah you should do that Mak.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gvido29
squire

Male
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 1:22 am

im not really alive. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!   Ms Release Is Now Back For More!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ms Release Is Now Back For More!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HiddenMist :: Public Section :: General Chat-
Jump to: